When a loved one is arrested, why not consider bonding them out? Although they certainly made their bed, sometimes mistakes happen. Why pull the covers over their head when you can possibly be their rock at a difficult time? There are many reasons why bonding a loved one out of jail is a good idea, such as the six listed below.
1. Call a Bondsman: The cost to bond out a loved one may not cost thousands of dollars if you call a bondsman scranton pa for help. They charge a fee of 10% of the original bond amount to get your loved one out of the slammer.
2. You’d Want Help: What if it were you who was in jail? You’d want a loved one to come to your aid and help. The same applies for your loved one who’s found themselves in a sticky situation.
3. Kids: If the person who’s been arrested has a family and kids to care for, they cannot do so from jail. You can ensure their kids do not lose that care when you post a bond.
4. Show Love: What better way to show a person you loved them than by offering a helping hand in their most difficult time of need? It’s a great way to help out someone that you care deeply about.
5. It’s Easy: The bonding process may seem scary to anyone that’s never dealt with it before. But, once you better understand how bonds work, you’ll understand that it is a fairly simple process.
6. Understanding: We’ve all been in predicaments that were not so favorable or fun. We know what it feels like. Why not do the right thing and post bond for that loved one? You can always work on a repayment plan later!